Friday, January 21, 2005

 
I went out for a rather nice meal last night. It was Robyn's birthday, and a few of us went to a little bistro called 'Bobs'. Conversation was good, and I had a lovely joint of lamb with honey and mint glaze. Wine was nice, but I had a bit too much. She has a proper party tonight, at her home, so I'm going to take a few DVD's along. In other news, I'm going to get a job!!! There is a new Marks and Spencer's (good - Jewish owned) opening in town, and a saterday job would bring in a bit of cash (I don't keep Shabbat, so working is just fine). Also, I should go to a hustings to choose the Lib Dem candidate for my area, but I'm not sure if I should.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?